PC*MILER Connect requires a base installation of PC*MILER. Check here for other PC*MILER platforms and requirements.
The Connect application also requires:
- 13 MB additional hard disk space.
- A development system. Interface definitions for Borland C++, MSVC++, and Visual Basic MS Access are currently supported. Sample Win32 VB .Net and C# that run under .Net 3.5 framework and higher.
- A copy of Microsoft Excel 97 or higher to use PC*MILER Spreadsheets.
NOTE on the PC*MILER user interface: To have fuel prices from major providers updated regularly, ensure that the PC*MILER user interface is running on your PC*MILER Connect server. The user interface is also necessary to change certain trip settings, including:
- Selecting toll discount programs.
- Switching the data set used by Connect.
- Selecting Route Modifiers, including Avoids, Favors and Closures.
- Selecting Custom Places.