Trimble Maps continuously updates its map data so you can generate the best routes for your vehicles. Below is an overview of updates for the Middle East in Q2 2023.
NOTE: Data updates may be made available in different products at different times. The type of data available also depends on your licensing. Please contact us if you are unsure of your data licensing.
Additions to the data since the last data release:
- Added over 43,000 kilometers of road network
- Added over 43,000 kilometers of speed limits
- Added over 500 kilometers of height attribution
How to Access the Most Current Data
PC*MILER Web and Web Services
Updates are automatically available upon release. To access:
- Web—In the Routes panel, mark the Route Options > Reporting Preferences > Report Data Version field with Current. (Current is the default)
- Web Services—Mark the dataVersion field with Current. (Current is the default)
- App Store Customers—You will be notified to download updates through the app.
- Enterprise Customers (Indirect)—Contact the partner who sold you CoPilot to be sure you have the latest app version and data.
- Enterprise Customers (Direct) and Integration Partners—Updates can be downloaded over the air via API or directly from our portal.