Capture Web Services Requests using Fiddler
Modified on: Thu, 19 Dec, 2019 at 3:22 PM
- Download Fiddler: https://www.telerik.com/download/fiddler
- Fiddler's Full Documentation: https://docs.telerik.com/fiddler/knowledgebase/uiguide
- If using SSL:
- Inside Tools > Fiddler Options > Make sure capture and decrypt https traffic is checked.
- Click the actions button and select to export certificate to desktop.
- Then go to the desktop and click on the certificate and click install.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.