int PCMSMatrixGetCell(long origIndex, long destIndex, int rptType, char *pBuffer, int bufSize)
long origIndex – The index of the origin stop.
long destIndex – The index of the destination stop.
int rptType – A value indicating what type of report information should be returned. Value range is 0 – 9, with the following types of data.
0. Mileage – double
1. Travel Time – double
2. Mileage (air mileage) – double
3. Toll Miles – double
4. Toll Amount – double
5. Miles by State – a string starting with ‘<’ and ending with ‘>’.
The contents of the string will be state:mileage.
6. Toll Miles by State – same as above
7. Computation Time – integer in milliseconds
8. Initiated Route Computation – true if tried to run route
9. Successful Route Computation – true if the route computation is successful
char *pBuffer – A pre-allocated memory buffer that will be filled with a delimited string containing the desired information.
int bufSize – The number of bytes in the buffer.
Allows the retrieval of certain pieces of information from a specific cell in the trip matrix.
An integer return code. Negative one (-1) indicates that the product is not licensed for RouteMatrix.
Supported Since: PC*MILER Connect 26
Category: Matrix Functions